|Posted by Rushnan on June 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM|
- Did you know that the average Canadian uses about 125 000 litres of water a year, while an European's average useage is 73 000 litres?
- Did you know that a leaking tap can waste up to 75-115 litres/20-30 gallons per day (fast drip) or 20-40 litres/5-10 gallons per day (slow drip)?
- Did you know that an average person uses about 466 lintres of water a day?
- Did you know that the average toilet uses up to 5 to 7 gallons for water each and every flush?
- Did you know that an automatic dishwasher uses approximately 15 gallons of water per load?
- Did you know that the daily water usage in the States is approximately 340 billions of water (this includes amount of water used in irrigation, in dustry, and in fire fighting and street cleaning)?
- Did you know that 29% of all the water that in being used in our homes in used for showers and hot baths?
- Did you know that 1 quarter of all cleaning water is flushed in toilets?
- Did you know that 5 500 litres of water is wasted every year, from dripping taps?